Pledge Your PCs to The Jack and Jill Children’s Foundation by using Interrec’s Secure Data Destruction and Computer Recycling Services which are already at zero cost*. Irish companies are faced with many security issues when it comes to the ethical recycling of ICT assets, not only do they need to ensure the immediate data destruction methods are approved, they must also ensure that the equipment is ethically recycled so as to avoid any future downstream dumping issues.
Download Pledge Your PC Overview
Interrec offers a zero cost onsite data destruction service and fully compliant recycling service for companies that have 30 systems or more to dispose of.
Interrec are providing solutions for companies, charities and schools nationwide. Recycling with Interrec offers:
- best practice policy for ICT equipment (download report 2010)
- zero cost onsite military grade data destruction*
- zero cost certified recycling of all ICT equipment*
- zero cost nationwide collection service (not outsourced to a third party)
- fully compliant information security/ data destruction procedure [ISO 27001 certified]
- full downstream audit trail**
- refurbished computer systems are offered at low cost to Irish schools
A certificate of destruction is issued for all equipment ethically recycled with Interrec.*min 30 systems at one location **Interrec audit all downstream recycling partners in Europe to ensure International standards are maintained throughout materials recycling